Over fifty years ago, the first IHOP (International House of Pancakes) Restaurant opened in Florida on N.E. 163rd Street in N. Miami Beach and today it still thrives in the same location. The North Miami Beach IHOP location was just the beginning of a Florida and Southern Georgia restaurant chain which today is over 150 restaurants strong and still growing. FMS Management Systems, a family-owned chain upon its’ inception in 1961 became Sunshine Restaurant Partners in 2007.
Sunshine Restaurant Partners' IHOP Restaurants serves over 65,000 guests a day. Their vision is to grow to over 250 IHOP Restaurants in Florida and Southern Georgia.
The IHOP Brand stands for pancakes, fine coffee and so much more. It is iconic and represents great and friendly service with variety for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Many locations across Florida are open 24 hours with a varied menu that offers great meals for everyone’s desire or requirement.
The IHOP Team wants everyone who enters our restaurants to know that they are our “guests” and we welcome them and strive to give them hospitality as good as our pancakes! IHOP wants our “guest's” experience to be memorable so they are eager to come back.
To be the leader in family dining by promoting an environment for personal and professional growth and delivering on the promise of hospitality. Creating opportunities of prosperity to all who contribute to our mission, while making a positive impact in our community.
To operate 250 IHOP restaurants in Florida and Southern Georgia and to be the #1 Restaurant Brand in the Family Dining Segment by employing and developing the most talented management team.
OUR CORE VALUES
- Passionate Hospitality: The relentless pursuit of pleasing every guest on every visit.
- Lead By Example: Training, coaching, and mentoring.
- Respectful Interaction: Treat everyone with dignity, respect differences and value each other’s unique contributions, while promoting teamwork.
- Integrity: We are committed to the highest standards of honesty, integrity and professional ethics.
- Personal Responsibility: We do what we say and accept responsibility for it.
- Communication: “Everyone has a voice”
- Culture: We believe in a culture that rewards and recognizes great effort while providing a work/life balance that is so important to all of us.
- Community Involvement: Strong commitment to improve and contribute to the quality of life in each of our communities.